Be well advisedAsk for Consultancy Services
Well advised with AT-CRIS!
Our consultants find new ways forward, create solutions, give impulses and new ideas. Whether it be the readiness for product implementation, preparation for a tender, organizational consulting, system reviews, as a sparring partner for professional or content issues, creation of new concepts and analysis of requirements, end to end – we support you with experienced personnel. Well-versed methodically. Highly competent. Quality. Our recommendations can be turned into concrete applications.
We work as consultants in a wide variety of projects with universities, institutions for higher education, research institutions, foundations and industrial companies. We emphasize high quality and sustainability, knowing that knowledge shouldn’t be lost in glossy transparencies.
End to End
AT-CRIS consulting includes organizational consulting, but also goes far beyond that. We don’t leave you alone with the glossy transparencies. On the contrary, we accompany you along the path towards implementing the results of our consultation, if you so wish. Regardless of the phase of your project. End-to-end. We can also accompany you along our ‚Steps for a successful product implementation’. You determine the parameters of our support. Here is just a selection of situations and questions in which we can provide assistance:
- Are you stuck in the project introduction and don’t know how to continue?
- Do you need external assistance with project management in order to get your project back on track?
- Do you need a concept to solve a complex issue?
- Do you need new ideas and impulses?
- Do you require a market overview in a particular area?
- Are you missing an overview of data, processes or systems?
- Have you considered an independent product evaluation?
- Are there significant differences in the organizational structures in your systems?
In the context of research information systems, AT-CRIS is the first company which has assisted universities and research institutions in preparing for implementation independently of software manufacturers. Our readiness service, with three different phases, is unique and both customers and software companies benefit from shorter implementation times. Within the framework of our readiness service, we prepare your institution for software implementation and concentrate thereby on some or all of the following, in addition to the actual IT project:
- The acceptance of a new software solution has a lot to do with vision, formulation of goals and perspective. Make sure that the relevant decisions regarding these points have been made prior to selecting your software.
- We help your institution to prepare for working with the new software, which can include analyzing processes, and sometimes modifying or improving them.
- We check the quality of the data in use, in order to assure high-quality and accurate existing data for migration into the new system.
- New software solutions need to be integrated into the existing IT infrastructure. We prepare the professional and technical specifications in such a way that IT specialists can start with the integration as soon as the decision for a particular software program has been made.
By assessing and improving your readiness, the time needed for the software implementation can be shortened. This also reduces conflicts within your institution as well as with software manufacturers who are eager to have the final acceptance. AT-CRIS brings you additional benefits which help you achieve success.
PS. Our readiness consultation is also available for campus management and for post-graduate management. Our methods can easily be applied to additional products and areas.
Conception of software solutions
Due to our experience in consulting and implementation, we are well aware of the expectations and demands that our customers place on software providers. AT-CRIS does not create software for post-graduation programs, research information or student management. However, with our knowledge we can assist you in implementing new modules or solutions, always with an orientation towards the philosophy of the software you are using. Beyond that, if you are still searching for the unique selling points of your software, our services on the topics of KDSF and Third Mission can clarify these questions in the context of higher education.
To be clear: AT-CRIS does not act as a reseller for existing products from any particular software provider. We also do not profit from your choice of software. Additionally, AT-CRIS does not provide development resources for other providers’ software. Should AT-CRIS implement open source solutions, based on the customer’s wish, our contribution to its’ further development will be limited to what is needed for our customer’s project.