CONNECT: The independent approach
When deciding to purchase a research information system, a repository, a new finance system, a library management system, a video conference solution, student lifecycle management software, etc., Institutions of Higher Education face a number of challenges:
- How do I get information about existing products?
- How can I get an overview of existing solutions?
- How do I compile my requirements in a targeted manner?
- Is there anything I have forgotten while writing tender documents?
On the other hand, product providers have to answer tenders with sometimes hundreds of requirements, which often is a time-consuming and cost-intensive balancing act:
- How can I differentiate my product from my competitors?
- How do I advertise my product without being intrusive?
- How do I get an overview of the market requirements?
These are your challenges? This is our solution: